Our new report in collaboration with The Sustainability Consortium (TSC) provides actionable insights on the complex relationship among farmers, their operation’s production data and conservation.
We surveyed 610 row-crop farmers of all sizes from across 42 states to understand their perspectives on farm-level data collection and sharing.
We asked questions like:
- How much data do they collect? How do they collect it?
- How do they manage their data and use it to make decisions? Why that particular method?
- Who do they trust with their data? Why or why not?
- What are the biggest barriers they face related to collecting and sharing data?
- What opportunities and incentives do they see to collecting and sharing more than they are today?
Click here to download the full report
Research Contact: email@example.com