Here's What We're Doing:
The Climate-Smart Connected Ag Project incentivizes farmers to implement practices like cover crops and grazing management, and it provides technical assistance and data-management support to track outcomes.
(Full list of practices below)
This is a historic opportunity to innovate on your farm or ranch with a safety net. We’ve got you covered with cost sharing and the technical guidance you need to be successful.
There are well-documented agronomic, operational and financial benefits to conservation agriculture, and we’ll help you find the ones that make sense for your unique operation. We want to align producers with incentives and assistance for practices they’re already implementing or considering for their farms or operations.
- Cattle Ranchers/Livestock Producers
- Specialty Crop Growers
- Row Crop Farmers
- Small and Urban Farmers
- Climate-smart early adopters who want to expand regenerative practices
- Producers looking for natural resource solutions for soil health, water availability, forage enhancement, and other concerns you’re regularly managing on your farm
- Historically Underserved producers: Enhanced incentives are available for women, Latinx, Black, American-Indian, Asian-American, Pacific Islander, veterans, small-farm operators, beginning farmers and specialty crop producers (Learn more about opportunities for Historically Underserved below)
- Producers in 31 states in any production system of all sizes, including row crops, specialty crops, livestock, and small and urban farms
(See the map)
How Do I Start?
Review the information included on this page including the practices we’re supporting and the states where we’re working.
Provide your contact information in the form on the bottom of this page, and we’ll follow up with a brief survey to allow our grant support personnel to learn more about your operation.
Someone from our program will get in touch with you to learn more about you and how this program can create efficiency, profitability and resilience in your operation.
This program is completely voluntary.
Space is limited. Start the process today to secure your seat among the country’s leading innovators.